Come 'Home' Poem

I want to be free from these chains

I try so hard but things remain the same

Can't you see we’re in so much pain?

Let me go and embrace change

This is the key to your chains

I gave you what you wanted now go back into the game

You wont break free from these chains if you don't embrace change

Why can't I have balance?

Because you're too focused on picking a side

We never told you to do that we’re a dual state of mind

I don’t know how to be neutral in a world full of opposites 

Don’t look to the world for your answer

Come home to your heart, come home to your mind

Eye makes you blind to the inside

You don’t need to see to feel

Ask your question, receive your answer 

I can’t lie on the inside I must oblige


Comments

  1. Anonymous19:09

    It’s the way my heart beats after reading this that lets me know it’s more than surface deep/ Tawny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

The Choice Poem

All is Vanity