The Choice Poem

The Choice                                                                                                                                                                             


There’s always two sides to a coin you supposed to pick a side

You let everybody choose for you, now look how you feel inside

Asking yourself how to be yourself, that would look crazy in someones eyes

Thinking back on the days where I lay with only chaos on my mind

Thinking who and why but ultimately it is me that decides

The fight has been won I’m experiencing it through these eyes

So I sit back and sail my soul, we’re in for a bumpy ride




Comments

  1. Anonymous03:54

    Well my soul is fed! Deep, light shining around you, the dimmer is no longer working, the battle between self hate and self love , ended, love won- love you dear - Godmother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

All is Vanity